2013. április 7., vasárnap

L'amour á Paris

OMG, it was so long ago when I posted the last time a text on my blog ... I had a lot of pursuit and very few time. And the weather was so bad I had nothing to write about. But, finally, spring has arrived. For the second time... But hopefully now it will last until summer... :)
So much to the delight of Spring I've brought you pictures about (one of my) favourite town(s). It's Paris. I'm  fond of travelling and I have a lot of favourite towns, countries and lands. But in my opinion Paris is not just the town of love, fashion, arts, but as well the town of spring, happiness and rejuvenation. So as I've been collecting pictures about Paris for a long time I've chosen you the ones I love the best.
The first is relevant to my topic. It's a photo that fully represents spring in the beautiful town of Paris. Coup de foudre.






















Paris is also the town of joy and pleasure. Let's look at some pictures representing Paris at night.


































As it's a many-sided town we must mention the love as it's thing that comes to the most of the people's mind when they're thinking about Paris.





































And finally I'd like to show Paris as I see it: the city of life.











Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése