2013. március 17., vasárnap

streetstyle for summer

Today, I'm going to show some pictures about stunning streetstyle. They're stylish, classy and fabulous. You can look like this easily, so why not? If you like fashion, I'm sure you'll feel better wearing clothes like these.


This is one of my favourite styles. (One of the million.) A blouse, an extreme skirt, a pair of heels and you can go! Be aware of the colours and everyone will admire you.




















The second is the easiest. A beautiful and simple dress with a matching bag and shoes and ready, steady, go!



































The third: casual and loose. A white T-shirt, shirt or blouse with a pair of jeans (forever favourite, you can take it out from the wardrobe every time you don't want to spend a lot of time with dressing up), a loose, unicoloured cardigan and a big bag in the same tinge.
And, of course, do not forget the coffee! ;) With these damned easy tricks you'll look fabulous.



And the last for today. I'm sure you've realised I'm in love with skirts. That's true. I'd like to wear only skirts in all my born days. So, again the nice, old white blouse (or T-shirt or shirt) and a simple, stunning, pastel-coloured skirt with a pair of high heels. Of course you don't have to wear a pair of Louboutin, a simple pair of high-heeled shoes will do one's stuff.










For more pictures go to http://weheartit.com/u_know_u_love_me_xoxo/sets/3841908-streetstyle-boom!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése